Sunday, June 24, 2012

Ultimate Blog Challenge


     Starting in July I'll be participating in the "Ultimate Blog Challenge". The rules are simple. By the end of the month I must have 31 posts written and shared. Adult blogs are not allowed and posts must be of a PG nature. Each of the posts must also contain at least some text (no linking videos or images and counting that as an entry). This challenge is a considerable upgrade from my current posting schedule and is sure to be a cause of great pain during the month of July. 

     The reason I'm doing this challenge is because I am interested in connecting with other bloggers. I also want to push my writing and research abilities to the next level and I believe that committing myself to a post every day would accomplish that. During the month of July I will include a link to the Ultimate Blog Challenge website directly on my blog. By clicking the link you can find out more information about the challenge. The website also plays host to a number of interesting bloggers who write about a variety of topics.

     You can also follow the conversation on either Facebook or Twitter. I'll be back in one week to begin the challenge. Best of luck to my fellow bloggers. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment